[bookshare-discuss] Re: New Books (149) for May 16

  • From: Bookshare Volunteer <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 03:00:37 -0700

Hi,

Sorry to nitpick, but poetry is generally considered nonfiction. I myself wouldn't classify it that way, but every poetry collection I've seen generally falls into the nonfiction category. It therefore probably shouldn't be listed as fiction. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx