[bookshare-discuss] Re: scanning question - poetry

  • From: John Immarino <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:58:08 -0700

I've never scanned any poetry, but I would set the scanning software to preserve line breaks and page breaks.

Rik James wrote:
When you scan books of poetry, is there a special setting to use?

I know I did a book of poems a few years ago, and I seem to recall I did use something with the line settings.

I have a book of the complete lyrics to Hank Williams songs. I was thinking that might be one that some fans and musicians might like to have in the Bookshare collection.

Thanks.

Rik