[bookshare-discuss] Re: periodicals on bookshare

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:40:02 -0400 (EDT)

Peter

Thought I'd call something to your attention which I presume will somehow
be fixed once this roll-out progresses.  Currently, one's account is
limited to 100 downloads a month.  In checking my account, I note that
retrieving a periodical, one uses up a download credit.  Eventually, are
magazines and newspaper retrievals going to be exempt from using up one's
allotment of downloads?

Incidentally, this new service is truly going to be awesome!!

             Mike