[bookshare-discuss] Re: pdf files

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:49:29 -0500

In the preferences settings of Adobe, in the reading page, you can uncheck a
checkbox which has something to do with setting the number of pages adobe
will read before sending material to the interface one page at a time.  That
will allow you to invoke JAWS say-allk and the document will read
normally--that is--if the document is one that will read in the adobe
accessibility ingerface.