[bookshare-discuss] Re: o t attraction

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:32:19 -0400

My personal answer, would be the Mobile Manager.

though, smile, the Voicesense does have a couple of nice features, tit is
still new technology and we have had challenges with the ones that our
students have.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx