[bookshare-discuss] Re: o t attraction

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:23:52 -0400

Braillenote is specialized software, it does what the company says it does
and no more.  Is a great little notetaker if you want it to work the way it
is supposed to every time.  We actually use several Braillenotes with the
kids as they are relatively durrable.

The PPac Mate is a lap top with all its qwerks, idosicrancies and oddities.

IOne plus to the Pack Mate is the removeable display so if it needs cleaned
or what have you.  You still have a notetaker.

Both are good.

I use a Braillenote Qt.

If you are looking for more of a lap top though go with the Pac mate.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx