[bookshare-discuss] magazines

  • From: "Roderick, Rick \(OFB-LV\)" <Rick.Roderick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:23:11 -0400

Hi everyone,

I think this is probably targeted to you, Gustavo, but I'm not sure.  I
remember hearing that some time later on, there would be an expansion in the
number of magazines available, possibly beyond what Newsline provides.  Is this
still inthe works?

Second, why is the Economist on for a much shorter time than the New Yorker.
What happened to AARP Magazine?