[bookshare-discuss] book submitted

  • From: "Comcast Mail" <sefzik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:35:56 -0500

Hi,
I just submitted laurel orphan train west for young adults in rtf format. It
should be an easy validation. This is the first book that I attempted to edit
on my braillenote and it was nice to be able to edit without being tied to the
computer. I tried to edit a much larger book on the braille note and when I
tried to save the edited file the braille note did not save the entire file so
I lost about 50 pages of work! Have any other braille note users experienced
this problem when editing and saving large rtf or text files on the
braillenote? Needless to say I will be editing the rest of that book on the
computer.
I posted a message earlier in the week asking if anyone was planning to scan or
currently scanning The rapture, the final book in the left behind series. I
don't know if the message posted to the list because it did not appear in my
inbox. I am planning to scan another novel by jerry Jenkins entitled Though
None go with me. This novel was featured in a movie on the hallmark channel
several months ago and I wanted to read the book it was based on. Mary