[bookshare-discuss] book submitted

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:02:54 -0700

hi all
I just submitted a book called The Dopefiend by JaQuavins Coleman. It is the
second in a trilogy. Earlier this year, I submitted the first in this series
and it is called The Dopeman's Wife. If any one is interested, both the first
in the series and the second are available for your proofreading pleasure.

I also plan to do a bookshare search on some romance titles that are missing
from certain collections and fill those in as well. I know there is an author
named Christi Ridgeway who has a few books on bkshare but there are some titles
missing and her books make references to those missing titles. so if there are
any romance novels you have been looking for or that are missing, feel free to
shoot an email my way.

season@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Dopefiend Millian is alone in this cold world, and the only thing she has
to her name is her
strong addiction to heroin. With street smarts and hustle, she finds out about
life
on the streets of Harlem. Willing to do any and everything to feed her habit,
she
robs, steals, cons, and sacrifices her body to feed her insatiable urge. But
when
she robs the wrong person, she has hell to pay. A price is put on her head, and
her
face becomes a target in the city.
Walk in the shoes of a dopefiend and feel her pain as she tells the story of her
life-the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is the rise and fall of a dopefiend
by
the name of Millian Summers.