[bookshare-discuss] Re: introducing myself

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:10:29 -0500

Hi Ibrihim,

And welcome to the list.  And it is perfectly fine whatever books you wish
to scan and prevalidate.  I also read through my books before uploading
them, just garnetees in mind their quality.

Welcome to the volunteering pool and any resource is a valuable one.
Especially with the Middle East being such a hot topic right now.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.