[bookshare-discuss] Re: introducing myself

  • From: "Ibrahim" <filastin48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:49:33 -0500

Thanks Shelly,
You are right, the middle east is a very hot topic. Unfortunately all of my middle east collection have not been scanned professionally, I often ignored indexes and appendices etc, and at times i scanned them in seprate chapters, so I can't submit them. but from now on I will make sure to scann them in the way bookshare requires so that users can benefit from them.

Does anyone have any idea how many one is using Bookshare?  just curious.

Regards,
Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>