[bookshare-discuss] Re: intro

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:02:47 -0500

Hi Rebecca. Welcome to Bookshare! It's really great! I use Kurzweil to download books. It's a great way to start the new year.

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

 tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>