[bookshare-discuss] intro

  • From: "REBECCA ILNISKI" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 20:23:57 -0500

Hi everyone. I just signed up with bookshare. I'm Rebecca Ilniski and live in Pennsylvania. I have a seeing eye dog named Sherman. I enjoy all types of books especially Christian and family books. how does the software work? Thanks. I did download the software but am not sure how to work it or what type of features are there.
Rebecca and Sherman
email rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn only rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5