[bookshare-discuss] Re: five books you wish you hadn't read

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 17:17:43 -0700

Hi, Karen, I admit to reading The World Book Encyclopedia and any
dictionary. I like words, and as for the Encyclopedia, I'd read articles
on countries, finding out what cities were there. I remember reading a
long article on dress. It covered national costumes, and the history of
fashion from Ancient Greece and Rome to fairly modern times. (The
encyclopedia I read was written in 1959-60, so fashions were accurate up
to a point. Regards, Kim Friedman.