[bookshare-discuss] Re: five books you wish you hadn't read

  • From: Patti Johnson <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:19:32 -0400

Nope, haven't' read that one.
May check into it, see what its about.
Patti

On 9/2/2011 2:07 PM, Chela Robles wrote:
That reminds me, have you ever read House On Mango Sreeet? I had to
read that in high school.

On 9/2/11, Patti Johnson<pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
well for me most of this stuff came from required reading.
1. the Great Gatsby, though I really should try this again.
also,
2. The Scarlett Letter,
3. anything of Shakespeare's.
4. Wuthering Heights though I may like it now;
and last but so much not least and maybe I should have this on the top
of the list, but, Catcher in the Rye.  I despised that book thought it
smutty and trashy.
Sorry, but I do no I have no desire to try and re read that.  It made
that much of a negative impression on me.
and yes it was required reading too.  In college and in high school.
why, I have no idea.
   oh and as a bonus, The House of Seven
Gables.  However I just saw the film recently, maybe I should try the
book again.
Patti