[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: The Crusades

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

he B&N and Amazonsites I found lots of interesting-looking  books about the
Crusades but not by Runisman
Let mw know if you want me add any titles to the wish list for you.
n the meantime perhaps someone could check World Cat and see if it's available
from any library near them.The site is easy and fun to use

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm