[bookshare-discuss] Romance literature discussion reminder

  • From: "Bonnie Blose" <bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:03:10 -0400

On Friday, March 20, join me for our first meeting of the new romance
literature book club. We will be discussing the novel Mr. And Mrs. Bojo Jones
by Ann Head.

Bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsfd8219297b18

> Or, alternatively,

http://www.accessibleworld.org.
Select The Romance Literature Room, enter
> your first and last names on the sign-in screen.
>
> All online interactive programs require no password, are free of charge,
> and open to anyone worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer,
> speakers, and a sound card. Those with microphones can interact audibly
> with the presenters and others in the virtual audience.
>
> If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online
> conferencing software, there is a small, safe software program that you
> need to download and then run. A link to the software is available on
> every entry screen to the Accessible World online rooms.

 by