[bookshare-discuss] Re: curious about klas

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 23:47:34 -0500

I know I was asked if I would pay a $50 fee when Colorado first got a contract
with them but I wasn't required to; the state picked it up.  I do know of
speciffic instances where people moving in to the state both colorado and
Wisconsin where the person was asked to pay a fee.  I am very glad Colorado
started building their own collection.  It has only been in the last few years;
I moved out of state for a few years and discovered we were building our own
collection when I moved back.
Rita