[bookshare-discuss] Re: bookshare-discuss-request@freelists.org

  • From: Olitta Fa'apusa <olitta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:04:00 -0700

Good luck Melody.  I was wondering myself, how to subscribe from this list,
when coincidently this flood of unsubscribing attempts began, so I waited
around to see how it is done.  I didn't want to ask too many questions, because
I thought (and obviously am right), that it would annoy other people.

I subscribed to this list when I went on to the bookshare website, but found
that it didn't really suit me, as an international user of bookshare.  That's
why I want to unsubscribe.

Thank you Sue S, your posted instructions sound very helpful.  I'll gain enough
courage to give it a go soon, and do my best to follow the instructions from
the messages, and hope to get out of here without bothering anybody.

Cheers everybody