[bookshare-discuss] Re: another chess book question

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 01:16:03 -0400

Oh yes, I have been describing the boards. But this was the first caption
that was really, really written well, IMO. I just wasn't sure if you also
needed to know that it started at one square and moved to the square it
says.

The point I'm at in the book kind of shows six pictures on each page,
depicting different moves in sequence so the pictures follow each other.

But I admit it is getting very tedious. I only did about 10 pages yesterday.
Maybe this weekend I will have some help from someone who is a little better
at chess than I.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Cupcake by Rachel Cohn