[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Kelby.

Since you're willing to validate the books you
request, I suggest you post your request on the
volunteer list--bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That way people who scan will see that and your books
are more likely to be scanned. I'm forwarding this to
that list as I forwarded your earlier requests, as
well as added them to the Wish List. smile

Cindy