[bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:50:18 -0600 (CST)

Dear Booksharians,

I know someone is scanning a sequel to this novel. It would be rather nice if Blood and Iron by Elizabeth Bear were rescanned, as it has a lot of garbbled and illegible text. Its certainly readable but it's not the most enjoyable experience.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"You're asking if we have a problem? Well, let's see here--we have a fully armed regiment of soldiers on our tail who have a strong desire to kill or mame us horribly. Does this look like a problem to you?"

--Rad Zane, the Elementalists

"Things are about to get very ugly, very fast. You guys leave--I'll clean up the mess."

--Tiana Rose, the Elementalists

"Oh, there's only a hundred of them.  Let's rock!"

--Mark Barrington, the Elementalists

"Hey, bumblehead! Did a fire hydrant unload on you or was that just me blasting through your defenses?"

--Adrian Fleck, the Elementalists

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---