[bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:59:46 -0600 (CST)

Dear List,

I would like the following as soon as possible. (My small group is going to be studying some of the following, so they would be very useful.)

The Kingdom of the Cults, by Walter Martin
Combating Cult Mind Control, by Stephen Hassan

Thanks!

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"The Earth has warmed about 1 degree fahrenheit in the last century. So just imagine on a summer day, it's 63 degrees, and then it's ... 64 degrees. Ahhh! Run for your lives!"

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---