[bookshare-discuss] We lost a good member of BookShare

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:47:27 -0600

Dear BookShare family:

I need to tell you something.

It is with great sadness that I must tell you all that the loving Bobbie
Carolyn Rhodes passed away on February 25th of 2005.

I tried to let as many people know as I possibley could, but it was
impossible to let everyone know. I sent an email and asked others to pass
it on to other lists.

Carolyn suffered for a long time with lung cancer which drastically took
her down fast. The cancer spread from her lungs to her bones in her spine,
and her brain and the liver. It was horrible.

I won't go into a lot of detail, but I'll tell you that Carolyn and I were
very close friends, and she contributed to, and loved BookShare so very much.

She will be missed.

If you want more details, please write me off list, privately. I just felt
you all should know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Blessings,
Pat Ferguson