[bookshare-discuss] Re: New King James version of the bible

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:19:27 -0800

Um, can't you get all these versions fro:

www.biblegateway.com

?

... not that I care really, just thought I'd put it out there and maybe save
someone some work. *smile*

I haven't delved into this site, (and probably never will) but came across
it a few years back and remember that it had quite a number of versions
available.

Joanie