[bookshare-discuss] Re: a couple of suggestions for the Bookshare site

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:52:00 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I do agree with the suggestions mentioned, as last night I went to download
a book, and I discovered after several tries, that I had not logged in. I
feel that the Log in should be first before the search buttons. Just my
thoughts. <smile>

I'm so very grateful to everyone who made BookShare possible. I really mean
that, too.

Thanks for everything.

Pat Ferguson