[bookshare-discuss] Re: Victor reader problem?

  • From: "L. Sammons" <lsammons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:09:07 -0700

Thanks Allison I will send John an e-mail.

I am an elderly man who has recently lost most of my vision and have been involved with a low vision group at the senior center here in Santa Clarita. Most of the people are elderly and I have been reluctant to recommend Bookshare to them because most of them are not really technically proficient or affluent and they really need a low cost reader that works properly.

It is good news to hear that one may soon be available.

Sam
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>