[bookshare-discuss] Re: Victor reader problem?

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:47:07 -0600

before I got my bookport, I stopped using victor reader because it gave me
problems.  When unpacking, I saved the html version and converted it to .txt.
There are probably better ways, certainly more convenient ones, but if nothing
else works, this will do.  If you have to use this, be sure to mark your
stopping place whenever you stop reading; sso you can pick up where you left
off.  Use a nonsense word that isn't likely to turn up anywhere in the book.  I
used a varient of someone else's suggestion, starhere.  Be sure and remember to
erase it when you start up again.  Remember that if you mess up the .text book,
you've got the .html to fall back on.