[bookshare-discuss] Re: Victor reader problem?

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 20:57:46 -0400

Well, I've never tried it, but I looked into that one at one time (when trying to decide whether or not I needed to get FS Reader), and it said that there was a known bug in the version of the reader available from Bookshare. I didn't think it would be that bad (ugh! gotta love technology sometimes), but the last I saw, there was a warning on it. I hope you find something; I'll ask around about another free one.

Blessings,
Nickie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>