[bookshare-discuss] Victor Reader Stream was Re: Re: new member, naive question

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:58:09 -0500

I think they're supposed to be sent out on the tenth of this month, according to an e-mail I got earlier today, so we should hopefully be getting them by the end of the month. I'm looking forward to trying mine out when it gets here and seeing how it all works.

MissWingsAt 09:16 PM 9/6/2007, Cindy Ray wrote:

Hope so cause I ordered mine on July 1.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.