[bookshare-discuss] Re: Victor Reader Stream was Re: Re: new member, naive question

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:07:06 -0400

Mine came Tuesday.  I love the voice.  Much better than my bookPort, which I
am giving away to a friend rather than selling it.  Anyway, I love it and
have registered for the NLS program as well.  I received it Tuesday.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9