[bookshare-discuss] Re: Timothy Zahn books

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 04:12:02 -0700

Hi,

Thanks very much for letting me know about this. Yes, I had thought about buying Outbound Flight. I also thought about replacing some of the good quality books since generally excellent scans are the norm but that'll wait until I have more money. If anyone wants to donate, I'll be glad to buy more books sooner! I also like Zahn and would like to see all of his books available. If someone can let me know what's still missing, I'll look for them next time. Next time will probably be in a few months.

At 01:54 PM 9/13/06 -0500, you wrote:
I'm glad you're planning to replace a few of the fair-quality Zahn =
books--he is my favorite sci-fi author and I've been working on adding =
his books to the collection. I'm going to be scanning Blackcollar very =
soon, and another volunteer has just finished scanning Outbound =
Flight--his latest Star Wars novel--and is in the process of going over =
it before submitting. I'm just letting you know this in case you were =
thinking of buying either of these books so you won't have to duplicate =
effort.
Hth,
Kellie