[bookshare-discuss] Test message

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: 'Bookshare-Discuss' <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 14:50:52 -0500

This is a test message, but I may as well explain what I am testing for because this is strange. A long time ago I stopped receiving messages from this list at the email address I am using for this message. It turned out that I was sending them okay and they were appearing on this list, but I was not getting them whether I was the sender or not. I tried every solution I could think of and finally gave up. After a long time I just subscribed with another email address of mine and that one worked okay, but I left this one subscribed anyway. Well, suddenly I seem to be getting list messages again after so long. At least these accessible World messages are coming through. So this message is to test whether or not a message from me will be received by me. I never came up with an explanation,so if I get this message it will still be a mystery.

--
Carl Sagan “Why do we put up with it? Do we like to be criticized? No, no scientist enjoys it. Every scientist feels a proprietary affection for his or her ideas and findings. Even so, you don’t reply to critics, Wait a minute; this is a really good idea; I’m very fond of it; it’s done you no harm; please leave it alone. Instead, the hard but just rule is that if the ideas don’t work, you must throw them away.” ― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of