[bookshare-discuss] Test message

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:18:51 -0600

Happy New Year all!

I have been receiving messages from both lists but haven't been able to send
any for a few weeks.  So I guess you could say I have been here, but not!!
<lol>>  My ISP technician asked me to send a message to see if the problem
is fixed.  I hope everyone had Happy Holidays!

No need to respond to this unless you just want to, since it is a test.
Thanks!

Best,
Sue S.