[bookshare-discuss] Re: Submitted: Tahiti, a paradise lost

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:56:12 -0500

Ah, Monica, but if you are like me, you will want to edit that text if you
hear an obvious ooopsie, smile.

Or at least that is the impulse I have to fight.  Luckily the Book Courier
doesn't allow me to do any editing.

I wasn't a perfectionist with my scans before I came to Bookshare, you all
have corrupted me, but.... I will proudly admit the perfectionism has not
spread to my apartment or my teaching, fewwwwwww, sigh of relief.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.