[bookshare-discuss] Re: Shelley's post

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:45:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Cindy and others.

Still waiting, smile.  Nope still in Boston.  believe me you all will know
as soon as I do, smile.

The downside to moving is I will lose this great library, but my library at
home wasn't bad either, just smaller, smile.

But will let you all know.

Apparently this cold is going around and hitting everyone!

My dad had it last week he says.  Am feeling slightly better though will be
taking some medication tonight before I go to bed.

Smile.

Tomorrow back to work, sigh, three day weekend was so nice!

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."