[bookshare-discuss] Re: Shelley's post

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 00:32:52 -0500

colds are never fun, even feels bad when you're just sitting up reading email. :) Take care of colds, my dad has one and spent in hospital due to it this last winter when it developed into pneumonia.

At 08:50 PM 5/26/2008, you wrote:

Yes, Shelley, take good care of that cold.  I hope you have definite news
about your new job.

Sue S.