[bookshare-discuss] Re: Science Fiction Meeting, Thursday July 9, 2015, 9 pm EDT, Book Nook: www.accessibleworld.org

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 07:59:04 -0700

Thank you ann, you have the history correct. I shall always strive to carry
on the work of Pat Price. I remember well when Bookshare published the first
harry Potterbook at the same time that the public received it. At 3 am PST.
Jim Fruckterman, the great CEO. Of Bookshare came into our computer room to
congratulate us for spending hours reviewing that book and others and also
following the progress made by Bookshare to get the book ready for us in a
timely way. They did it and we were there.
Bob Acosta

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
(818) 998-0044