[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanning with Omnipage 16 Professional

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:00:09 -0700

Hello Dan,

OmniPage allows you to scan directly into Microsoft Word.  Just open Word,
locate and select the option from the Tools menu and use it to scan the book a
page at a time.  Once you're done, select File > Save As and name the file
selecting the RTF extension.  Finally, log into Bookshare.org, select the
Submit a Book link and follow the prompts.

Hope this helps get you started in the right direction.  :-)