[bookshare-discuss] Scanning with Omnipage 16 Professional

  • From: "Dan Hicks" <danjhicks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:32:38 -0400

Fellow Bookshare enthusiasts,

I would very much like to scan by own books, both for my own use and for
submission to Bookshare. I have a fast PC with Zoomtext, a scanner, and
Omnipage 16 Pro. I have done some scanning to Text files, and found them to
be nearly perfect. I would like to know if there is a place to go to get
step-by-steps to use Omnipage 16 Pro to scan in a way that the files are
eligible for submission to Bookshare.

Dan Hicks
danjhicks@xxxxxxxxx

"Human history becomes more and more a race
between education and catastrophe."
                                        -- H. G. Wells