[bookshare-discuss] Re: Questions from new volunteer

  • From: Paula Mack <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:57:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Kellie,

But if Word were inserting extra pages, wouldn't there be more pages according
to Word than in the actual number of pages recorded by the page numbers as
written in the text itself.   Word is saying there are 355 pages, but according
to the page numbers within the actual text there should be over 370 pages, plus
those pages which are numbered with roman numerals.  therefore, Word should be
giving me a higher not a lower page count.  for this reason, I do not think
that word is adding page breaks.  i think it is losing page breaks.

I hope I am explaining this satisfactorily.

Thanks,

paula