[bookshare-discuss] Re: Questions from new volunteer

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:29:59 -0700

I've been wondering about that! I'm working on a personal file in Notepad,
and it's quite large, so more than once, I've been wondering what the size
limit is on Notepad files. Thanks for the info...now I know. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.