[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about possibility of submitting three books - part 2

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:58:08 -0500

Thank you Cindy - how do I submit them?  Do I have to sign up as a volunteer
first?

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Go ahead and submit them, with a save for Grandma
Cindy. I can get the books and will put in page breaks
and pages as I validate. I see they are children's
books but not picture books, and I enjoy reading
those.

That is, unless someone else wants to do them. I have
a couple of other things to do first.

And I don't scan, so you or someone else will have to
scan the others if you want the whole series in the
collection.

Cindy

--- "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sheesh - my computer sent this out before I was
finished!

Anyways it's two books (not three!) that I'd like to
submit if they are workable, out of a four-book series. The other two books in the K.M. Peyton series that I don't have scans of are called Flambards in Summer and Flambards Divided.

Each book does stand on its own, but they are best
read in order.

Thanks,

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.