[bookshare-discuss] Re: K.M. Peyton books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:00:11 -0500

Smile - I bought those other books by K.M. Peyton that are in bookshare used and sent them directly to Benetech for scanning as I really wanted to read them! But many thanks for pointing them out, as if I hadn't read them I sure would have wanted to!

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma Cindy wrote:
P.S. I see we have some other books by that author in
the collection that you might enjoy if you haven't
already read them.