[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about converting to audio wit k1000

  • From: "Pshon Barrett" <pshonb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:59:42 -0500

My audio spooler monitor says one job pending and one file cued and one job not complete. I suppose it's still working onthe file but I'm not sure. It says that the file I want to convert is checked. Do I need to do anything else? To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx