[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about converting to audio wit k1000

  • From: Stephen Baum <steve@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:40:54 -0400

No - audio conversion is done in a separate program called the Audio Spooler. Kurzweil does not have to be running - audio conversion will continue. Further, if you shut down your computer and later restart the audio spooler will restart at the last interrupted file.

Stephen

At 05:53 PM 9/16/2007, you wrote:
I don't know. I just reread the part of the manual that discusses the audio spooler and it's not clear to me. One thing that is not clear to me. When you start an audio conversion if you exit kurzweil does conversion stop? or not?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pshon Barrett" <pshonb@xxxxxxxxxxx>