[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about converting to audio wit k1000

  • From: Beth White <bethwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:00:48 -0400

Right--I think. Only thing is, if your file is really large, it will take a long time to convert, and in my experience, hasn't always worked. I'd recommend breaking the book up into fifty-page increments.

Hope that helps,
All best,
Beth

--
Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx