[bookshare-discuss] Re: P.S.--Wishlist Requests

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 04:25:58 -0400

I am releasing Kushiel's Dart back to the general collection. I am doing so because I just noticed that Robert BorkLisa Salinger just returned Wolf's Blood to the step one list. I had had it on the step one list because Cindy and I are waiting for a couple of pages from Cindy's local library. I am now going to grab it since "hold for e" is not being honored by some. This means I will not be able to validate another book since my 5 book limit is being filled up. Donna if you can reject the copy of Kushiel's dart you have on bookshare and put up a new copy with "hold for" in the title perhaps somebody will honor it. I am completely finished Wolf's Blood and only have to add in the couple of missing pages so ethically feel I need to grab it before somebody else ignores the "hold for e" label.

Sorry Donna.
E.