[bookshare-discuss] Re: P.S.--Wishlist Requests

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:31:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for that info, Cindy. I was remembering, or
mis-remembering--smile-- that earlier someone said
books should be in both places because there were
people served by bookshare that are not served by NLS.
Are people with reading problems like dyslexia also
served by NLS? Maybe that's what I was thinking of.

Cindy