[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:53:57 -0500

Personally,

If you want natural sounding speech, but don't mind listening to books in a
well natural speed, get the Victor Stream, is cheaper too.

But if you are a speed demon, and want to hear your books at a dramatically
faster speed, do get the BP.

I am saving for a Stream, like its intiuitiveness, but want to wait for a
couple more releases.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx